Our SeeFusion reports were breaking for the last few days and my co-worker Marak just figured out why; we host a site for a friend of the company and it turns out his site had about 11 hanging processes, some of which had been running for over 3 days. This apparently was crazy enough to stop SeeFusion dead in its tracks. SeeFusion is supposed to send us alerts of any process that runs for over 600 seconds. Perhaps it was flabbergasted and could no longer function :) I just think that's funny.
Looking For A New Job?
- ColdFusion Developer at GAP Solutions, Inc.
- Expert Coldfusion Developer with extensive Microsoft Media Services expertise at Atprime Media Services
- Senior CF Backend Developer at Explosive Concepts, Inc.
- AngularJS Opportunities at Top Companies. Get Better Compensation & Culture! at AngularJobs.com
- 7 plus year CF Developer to assist live website at Atprime Media Services