Our SeeFusion reports were breaking for the last few days and my co-worker Marak just figured out why; we host a site for a friend of the company and it turns out his site had about 11 hanging processes, some of which had been running for over 3 days. This apparently was crazy enough to stop SeeFusion dead in its tracks. SeeFusion is supposed to send us alerts of any process that runs for over 600 seconds. Perhaps it was flabbergasted and could no longer function :) I just think that's funny.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs