Our SeeFusion reports were breaking for the last few days and my co-worker Marak just figured out why; we host a site for a friend of the company and it turns out his site had about 11 hanging processes, some of which had been running for over 3 days. This apparently was crazy enough to stop SeeFusion dead in its tracks. SeeFusion is supposed to send us alerts of any process that runs for over 600 seconds. Perhaps it was flabbergasted and could no longer function :) I just think that's funny.
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Web Application Developer at Fidano
- .Net Software Developer at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion Developer Position at AIMG
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Role w. Opportunity to Learn and be Trained on Java at Right-Resources