I was trying to add some new directory snippets (XHtml code templates that can be inserted into the generated content) when I kept getting the error:
responsed SOAP message doesn't contain xstandard namespace
It was driving me crazy because upon accessing the page directly, it worked fine and looked great. After about 45 minutes, I realized the problem was a permissions issue. And, not only was it a permissions issue, it was the same exact permissions issue that I blogged about earlier (XStandard does not use the current session information). When XStandard was going to access the .cfm pages where the template was stored, it was getting thrown over to the CMS login page which has nothing to do with XStandard (hence the lack of namespace in the returned XHtml).
I was able to fix it by sending the CFID / CFTOKEN. But now, I am realizing that I want to better integrate custom code template.
Looking For A New Job?
- IS Sr. Systems Analyst - Web Development at Nationwide Children's Hospital
- ColdFusion Developers Required at Lions Festivals
- Permanent Senior ColdFusion Developer Wanted at Kelaca
- Experienced ColdFusion Developer Wanted for CFWheels Application at F3G
- Web Applications Developer at Virginia Commonwealth University
I would strongly agree with integrating custom code template.
Thanks for sharing this .