I just got some great news! Everyone who registers for Hal Helms' Real-World OOP (Object Oriented Programming) class by the end of January, gets free hotel accommodations! Not only that, the class is being held at the same hotel where we are all staying. That means to get from bed to OO-mastery, all you have to do is put your shoes on and come downstairs. Awesome!
I was so excited about this centralized learning concept that I had my friend, a police sketch artist, throw together a theoretical picture of what the whole experience might be like. This is what he came up with:
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Count me in!
Looking For A New Job?
- Software Engineer at Fairfax County Public Schools
- Senior Coldfusion Engineer - Can work remotely at Eventsquid LLC
- Hiring Senior Cold Fusion Engineers at Giva, Inc.
- Web Developer at Association for Computing Machinery
- SQL/ColdFusion Database Developer at NADAP