I just got some great news! Everyone who registers for Hal Helms' Real-World OOP (Object Oriented Programming) class by the end of January, gets free hotel accommodations! Not only that, the class is being held at the same hotel where we are all staying. That means to get from bed to OO-mastery, all you have to do is put your shoes on and come downstairs. Awesome!
I was so excited about this centralized learning concept that I had my friend, a police sketch artist, throw together a theoretical picture of what the whole experience might be like. This is what he came up with:
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Count me in!
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com