I finally added a link in the navigation for the Custom RSS 2.0 feeds. This gives you the ability to create a feed by selecting the tags (ex. ColdFusion, SQL) that you are interested in. That RSS 2.0 feed will then provide only blog entries that have been associated with the selected tags.
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com