I finally added a link in the navigation for the Custom RSS 2.0 feeds. This gives you the ability to create a feed by selecting the tags (ex. ColdFusion, SQL) that you are interested in. That RSS 2.0 feed will then provide only blog entries that have been associated with the selected tags.
Looking For A New Job?
- Lead Programmer 7+ Years Experience- ColdFusion/Expert Web Designer at AtPrime Media Services
- Senior Developer at Quality Bicycle Products
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- Coldfusion Developer at Cavulus
- Web Developer at Townsend Communications, Inc.