I finally added a link in the navigation for the Custom RSS 2.0 feeds. This gives you the ability to create a feed by selecting the tags (ex. ColdFusion, SQL) that you are interested in. That RSS 2.0 feed will then provide only blog entries that have been associated with the selected tags.
Looking For A New Job?
- AngularJS Content Creators at AngularJobs.com
- Senior Coldfusion Developer - Remote Position at MeetingPlay
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- ColdFusion Developer at GAP Solutions, Inc.
- Expert Coldfusion Developer with extensive Microsoft Media Services expertise at Atprime Media Services