I finally added a link in the navigation for the Custom RSS 2.0 feeds. This gives you the ability to create a feed by selecting the tags (ex. ColdFusion, SQL) that you are interested in. That RSS 2.0 feed will then provide only blog entries that have been associated with the selected tags.
Looking For A New Job?
- Software Engineer at Fairfax County Public Schools
- Senior Coldfusion Engineer - Can work remotely at Eventsquid LLC
- Hiring Senior Cold Fusion Engineers at Giva, Inc.
- Web Developer at Association for Computing Machinery
- SQL/ColdFusion Database Developer at NADAP