Added Custom RSS 2.0 Feeds
Posted July 18, 2006 at 9:20 AM by Ben Nadel
I finally added a link in the navigation for the Custom RSS 2.0 feeds. This gives you the ability to create a feed by selecting the tags (ex. ColdFusion, SQL) that you are interested in. That RSS 2.0 feed will then provide only blog entries that have been associated with the selected tags.
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.