Sorry to any of you who tried to post a comment and couldn't. I had a bug in the code that would never calculate the mathematical de-spamming question. But, that is taken care of and should be good to go.
Also, until now, only people who got a hold of my email address were able to contact me with questions for "Ask Ben". I have now added a contact form to the site (with a better navigation to follow) where you too can ask questions and get answers. This Ask Ben form is located in the search section (soon to be its own section) and at the bottom of every blog post.
People helping people. Amazing!
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs