Sorry to any of you who tried to post a comment and couldn't. I had a bug in the code that would never calculate the mathematical de-spamming question. But, that is taken care of and should be good to go.
Also, until now, only people who got a hold of my email address were able to contact me with questions for "Ask Ben". I have now added a contact form to the site (with a better navigation to follow) where you too can ask questions and get answers. This Ask Ben form is located in the search section (soon to be its own section) and at the bottom of every blog post.
People helping people. Amazing!
Looking For A New Job?
- ColdFusion Developer at Digital Community Holdings
- Cold Fusion Developer at AIMG
- UK or Ireland Based Remote ColdFusion Developer at Tutuka
- Web Developer - ColdFusion at MegaPath
- Web Application Developer (Remote) at SiteVision, Inc.