I get an alert everytime somone requests a page on a site that does not exist. Its not all day long, but I would say that on average I get a request every 5 minutes of someone requesting either a DLL or a Change MOD feature. It's sad. Don't people have more to do in their lives that try to break other people's stuff.
Looking For A New Job?
- AngularJS Content Creators at AngularJobs.com
- Senior Coldfusion Developer - Remote Position at MeetingPlay
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- ColdFusion Developer at GAP Solutions, Inc.
- Expert Coldfusion Developer with extensive Microsoft Media Services expertise at Atprime Media Services