I get an alert everytime somone requests a page on a site that does not exist. Its not all day long, but I would say that on average I get a request every 5 minutes of someone requesting either a DLL or a Change MOD feature. It's sad. Don't people have more to do in their lives that try to break other people's stuff.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Time ColdFusion Developer Needed at the Beach at InterCoastal Net Designs
- Senior Coldfusion Developer at The Toolkit Group
- Senior Application Developer (Coldfusion) at American Access Casualty Company
- Front end engineer - AngularJS focus at Corbis
- Senior Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.