I get an alert everytime somone requests a page on a site that does not exist. Its not all day long, but I would say that on average I get a request every 5 minutes of someone requesting either a DLL or a Change MOD feature. It's sad. Don't people have more to do in their lives that try to break other people's stuff.
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior .NET Software Developer with API Experience at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion & AngularJS Web Developer for rapidly growing startup - at Intuvo
- Senior Coldfusion Web Developer (UK - Kent) at EPG Health Media
- Web Developer at Bridge Catalog
- ColdFusion Developer at Company Confidential