I get an alert everytime somone requests a page on a site that does not exist. Its not all day long, but I would say that on average I get a request every 5 minutes of someone requesting either a DLL or a Change MOD feature. It's sad. Don't people have more to do in their lives that try to break other people's stuff.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs