I get an alert everytime somone requests a page on a site that does not exist. Its not all day long, but I would say that on average I get a request every 5 minutes of someone requesting either a DLL or a Change MOD feature. It's sad. Don't people have more to do in their lives that try to break other people's stuff.
Looking For A New Job?
- IT Manager - ColdFusion/SQL web application developer at ARELLO
- DevOps Engineer at Linode
- Software Engineer at Linode
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- Senior Application Developer at Fidano
It's not called Hacking, learn your terms. why is it so hard for people to educate themselves?