Woohoo! I finally got my RSS 2.0 Kinky Solutions blog feed up and running. Right now, I only have a link to my general feed, but I have built in, the ability to have the feed on a per-category basis. Freakin' sweet though!
I am really new to this and I would like to thank these web site posts for giving me some great information:
- Pete Freitag's blog post on css in rss.
- John Bokma's Mozilla Firefox, RSS, and live bookmarks page.
- Xefteri's page on XSLT in RSS feeds (though I haven't done that yet).
Not to mentions all the people on the House of Fusion's CF-Talk list who gave me great advice. Thanks!
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior ColdFusion / Mura Developer at Fig Leaf Software
- ColdFusion Developer - Backend Systems at Intuvo LLC
- Front End Developer - Web/Mobile Developer - Event App company at MeetingPlay
- Web Developer and More! (Network Engineer/System Admin/Web Developer) at United Clinical Laboratories