A while back, I was pleased to announce that I had come in at first place in Steve Levithan's regular expression contest with my input-stream-based ColdFusion regular expression parsing. As a result, I got some sweet-ass regular expression T-shirts that will let all the ladies know just how cool I am (and how serious I am about regular expressions).
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Parse the planet!
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
That is one sexy tee... That is one sexy man whoooo hooo ;) congrats on your win!
I wish I could take credit... but it's really just the shirt :)
That shirt rocks!
No.... It's really just the man! and that you know regular expressions, of course ;)
Awww shucks :)
Gosh! your like the cutest blogger ever!!! This picture makes me want to run to you and have you wrap your arms around me.....nice tee by the way ;)
Niiiiice :) That's a great way to round out my Friday.
From the same store, I got the shirt that says, "Stand back, I'm going to try science."
I was afraid "regular expressions" would be way too segregated from mainstream jocks and bratz.
That's one's pretty awesome too. What is about the coloring that they use that the white is soo reflective on a flash photo :)
Coolness! Way to bring out the secret admirers. ;)
Congrats on your win! Those are YOUR colors!
Thanks Julie :)