I was just working on a little side project that Michael Dinowitz had suggested when once again, ColdFusion query of queries steps in to save the day. In the mini-application, which is a sort of tag parser, I have to create a query from scratch - QueryNew() -, populate it on the fly - QueryAddRow() -, and then run reports off of it. Query of queries... need I say more?
I just wanted to give a quick shout-out to ColdFusion Query of Queries (QoQ). They are awesome! I hope I'm not the only one here who sees how powerful they are when leveraged correctly. With the things I do now with query of queries, if I stop and think about how I would have done the same task in ColdFusion 5 (CF5) or other non-MX ColdFusion versions, I have a mini-stoke; one time I actually blacked out and woke up in a pool of vomit (I think it was my own!).
Thank you Macromedia. Thank you Adobe. Query of queries rocks.
I am a Fan of ColdFusion!
Looking For A New Job?
- IS Sr. Systems Analyst - Web Development at Nationwide Children's Hospital
- ColdFusion Developers Required at Lions Festivals
- Permanent Senior ColdFusion Developer Wanted at Kelaca
- Experienced ColdFusion Developer Wanted for CFWheels Application at F3G
- Web Applications Developer at Virginia Commonwealth University