Small update for my POI Utility project that allows users to read and write native Excel files with ColdFusion. I have added formula support to the ColdFusion 7 version of my custom tags (used to create Excel files). I have also fixed a bug in both custom tag versions in which empty cells were not getting formatted with the defined CSS (thanks Tom Chiverton).
The new code can be download from my POI Utility Project page.
Looking For A New Job?
- Web Applications Developer at Virginia Commonwealth University
- ColdFusion Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
- PROJECT MANAGER (REMOTE / ONSITE) at SiteVision, Inc.
- Ruby Developer at Cavulus
- 10+ Year ColdFusion Developer to Manage CF Existing Website at AtPrime Media Services