Small update for my POI Utility project that allows users to read and write native Excel files with ColdFusion. I have added formula support to the ColdFusion 7 version of my custom tags (used to create Excel files). I have also fixed a bug in both custom tag versions in which empty cells were not getting formatted with the defined CSS (thanks Tom Chiverton).
The new code can be download from my POI Utility Project page.
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Coldfusion Developer - Remote Position at MeetingPlay
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- ColdFusion Developer at GAP Solutions, Inc.
- Expert Coldfusion Developer with extensive Microsoft Media Services expertise at Atprime Media Services
- Senior CF Backend Developer at Explosive Concepts, Inc.