Small update for my POI Utility project that allows users to read and write native Excel files with ColdFusion. I have added formula support to the ColdFusion 7 version of my custom tags (used to create Excel files). I have also fixed a bug in both custom tag versions in which empty cells were not getting formatted with the defined CSS (thanks Tom Chiverton).
The new code can be download from my POI Utility Project page.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs