POI Utility - Blank Cells And Formulas In ColdFusion 7 Custom Tags
Posted August 8, 2008 at 9:20 AM by Ben Nadel
Small update for my POI Utility project that allows users to read and write native Excel files with ColdFusion. I have added formula support to the ColdFusion 7 version of my custom tags (used to create Excel files). I have also fixed a bug in both custom tag versions in which empty cells were not getting formatted with the defined CSS (thanks Tom Chiverton).
The new code can be download from my POI Utility Project page.
What Other People Are Searching For
[ local search ]
creating excel files in coldfusion
[ local search ] reading excel files in coldfusion
[ local search ] how do i read excel files with coldfusion
[ local search ] how to i create an excel file with coldfusion
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.