I know you might think this is really cheesy, but I feel good about having helped set a world record.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Software Engineer at Fairfax County Public Schools
- Senior Coldfusion Engineer - Can work remotely at Eventsquid LLC
- Hiring Senior Cold Fusion Engineers at Giva, Inc.
- Web Developer at Association for Computing Machinery
- SQL/ColdFusion Database Developer at NADAP
Very cheesey Ben.
Congratulations fellow record breaker! I was so tempted to post this on my blog, but I'd just look like I was copying you now :)
I don't think there's anything wrong with jumping on this bandwagon :)
There was certainly no problem posting on my blog http://williamukoh.blogspot.com/2008/07/mozilla-firefox-attains-new-guinness.html
I was actually late to a meeting that day, so I could jump in and start downloading as soon as I could...
OK, you made me do it :)
Cheesy and proud!
That's what I'm talking about :)
@Ben, I'll be honest - it didn't take much persuasion :)
I call that Pride!
hehehehe nice going dude......however, how many users did it get Firefox to break the record btw ?
They got 31,715,253 downloads! Pretty insane.