I know you might think this is really cheesy, but I feel good about having helped set a world record.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- IS Sr. Systems Analyst - Web Development at Nationwide Children's Hospital
- ColdFusion Developers Required at Lions Festivals
- Permanent Senior ColdFusion Developer Wanted at Kelaca
- Experienced ColdFusion Developer Wanted for CFWheels Application at F3G
- Web Applications Developer at Virginia Commonwealth University
Very cheesey Ben.
Congratulations fellow record breaker! I was so tempted to post this on my blog, but I'd just look like I was copying you now :)
I don't think there's anything wrong with jumping on this bandwagon :)
There was certainly no problem posting on my blog http://williamukoh.blogspot.com/2008/07/mozilla-firefox-attains-new-guinness.html
I was actually late to a meeting that day, so I could jump in and start downloading as soon as I could...
OK, you made me do it :)
Cheesy and proud!
That's what I'm talking about :)
@Ben, I'll be honest - it didn't take much persuasion :)
I call that Pride!
hehehehe nice going dude......however, how many users did it get Firefox to break the record btw ?
They got 31,715,253 downloads! Pretty insane.