I am not usually one to blog about a conference while I'm here (as I am usually too busy running around), but this was was just way too cool to keep to myself; yesterday, I ran into the very lovely Katie Maher who was wearing a t-shirt with one of my ColdFusion banner ads on it. Definitely an awesome experience, and I am sure, one of the big hi-lights of my trip:
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- ColdFusion Developer at ClearCapital.com
- ColdFusion Developer at Digital Community Holdings
- Cold Fusion Developer at AIMG
- UK or Ireland Based Remote ColdFusion Developer at Tutuka
- Web Developer - ColdFusion at MegaPath
Makes me wonder how she made it. CafePress perhaps?
I'll take one - XL please. Nice.
Your banner ads are freaking awesome!
Looks like a good marketing opportunity.
haha, i also want to order such a shirt ... but your shirt is also cool - i´m frightened ;-)
thats really awesome
I am also a big fan of the "girly" banner