HotFix For "The ColdFusion Mail Spool Encountered An Invalid Spool File In The Spool Directory"
Posted May 29, 2008 at 7:45 AM by Ben Nadel
Dav just pointed out to me that there is a public Adobe HotFix for the ColdFusion 8.0.1 CFMail problem that was causing this error in my mail log file:
The ColdFusion Mail Spool Encountered An Invalid Spool File In The Spool Directory. The invalid file MailXXXXXX.cfmail was moved to the undeliverable directory.
I just downloaded the HotFix, installed it, and moved the undeliverable emails to the Spool folder. They were all sent out, no problem. There were about 40 or 50 emails in there, so sorry if you are now getting emails from a week or two ago.
Thanks to Dav for bringing this to my attention!
What Other People Are Searching For
[ local search ]
cfmail problem in coldfusion 8.0.1
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
Ah, that explains the kinky comments I got this morning.
But what about the e-mails? :)
Yeah, those too. :)
Ha ha :) Sorry about that.