My friends at Edit.com are looking for three people to join their team. Recently, I have had a chance to talk with David Ries and it sounds like they are building some really awesome applications over there; elastic clouds, on-demand services, project management systems, remote communication. I am always impressed with Dave's vision and his architectural plans. If you have the chance to work with him, I highly recommend it. Lot to learn, and with their recent growth, I am sure there is lots of potential.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Here are the three different levels they are looking for:
Hand-coder, interested in learning some PHP if they don't know the basics already.
Junior/Mid Application Developer
Solid db-driven site creator; PHP, CF, or JSP; interest or experience in web standards, JS libraries, application architecture, service construction, design patterns, OO PHP/CF/JSP.
Command of website and web application development best practices; interest or experience in leading the design and development of a complex and distributed client-facing web application.
If you are interested in any of these, please contact jobs [at] edit.com. For more information about edit.com, check out their website at www.edit.com.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
What are the requirement for the members of your team?
You'll have to contact the people at edit.com if you want more information.