Yesterday, Rob Gonda flew up from Florida to give a presentation on AJAX in ColdFusion applications to the New York City ColdFusion User Group. It was an excellent presentation and one that was particularly useful to me since I am about to start architecting a rather large, AJAX-intensive application. While I have been using AJAX for some time, it has not been very pervasive in my programming. Rob definitely opened my eyes to some cool techniques that I will be exploring shortly.
I am trying to see if I can get Rob's sample code to post on the nycfug.com website. Stay tuned. And thanks to everyone who came to the meeting last night; the NYCFUG is really taking off and gathering some sweet momentum. Let's keep it going!
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
- CF Engineer with Big Data Hadoop experience. at Border City Media
Great presentation. Thanks.
Thanks for always putting out the effort to get to our meetings (even when I know it is not convenient). It is HUGELY appreciated.
Great determination and thrive for knowledge is my major factor for coming to the meetings. No matter, how much or what you know, there will always be this small thing that you never knew. This applies to non programming matters as well.
That's what I'm talking about !
Holy crap Ben. Project Huge is definitely working. Your forearm is bigger than Rob's head!! :P
Ha ha ha ha :) Thanks (I am totally taking that as compliment).