I have updated my MS SQL to MySQL translation post to include the following functions:
- Update a table using JOINs - MSSQL
- Delete from a table using JOINs - MSSQL
- Creating and populating table variables - MSSQL
Tweet This Thanks my man — you rock the party that rocks the body!
Looking For A New Job?
- 7 Year Lead Programmer with MSSQL expertise to assist in live website at Atprime Media Services
- .Net Developer at LendingUSA
- ColdFusion Application Developer / Portland Oregon at DealerPeak
- Web Applications Developer at University of California, Davis
100% of job board revenue is donated to Kiva. Loans that change lives — Find out more »
Although post is nice but I am not agree with all the points. Any way best as compare to others...