I have updated my MS SQL to MySQL translation post to include the following functions:
- Update a table using JOINs - MSSQL
- Delete from a table using JOINs - MSSQL
- Creating and populating table variables - MSSQL
Tweet This Thanks my man — you rock the party that rocks the body!
Looking For A New Job?
- Operations Analyst II at Sears Holdings
- Senior Web Applications Developer at QM Quality Matters
- ColdFusion Developer Needed - Jr. and Sr. Positions at InterCoastal Net Designs
- WEB DESIGNER (Information Officer 3) at Southwest Minnesota State University
100% of job board revenue is donated to Kiva. Loans that change lives — Find out more »
Although post is nice but I am not agree with all the points. Any way best as compare to others...