I have updated my MS SQL to MySQL translation post to include the following functions:
- Update a table using JOINs - MSSQL
- Delete from a table using JOINs - MSSQL
- Creating and populating table variables - MSSQL
Tweet This Thanks my man — you rock the party that rocks the body!
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
100% of job board revenue is donated to Kiva. Loans that change lives — Find out more »
Although post is nice but I am not agree with all the points. Any way best as compare to others...