I just wanted to thank the Texas Web Developers for providing a work around for Microsoft's new plugin issue, specifically the need for users to Click to Activate flash content. The work-around can be found on the Texas Web Developer's site at this link.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs