I just wanted to thank the Texas Web Developers for providing a work around for Microsoft's new plugin issue, specifically the need for users to Click to Activate flash content. The work-around can be found on the Texas Web Developer's site at this link.
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com