I have been working on getting an RSS feed for my blog up and running. I am new to RSS feed creation so I have consulting the community and have gotten some great help. Of particularly clear and concise help was a post on the House of Fusion CF-Talk list by Rob Wilkerson that directed me to an easy to understand RSS 2.0 Specification. I just really like how they explained the available tags and what they meant. Thanks Rob. Should be up soon.
Also thanks to Allan Jagos, Roger Benningfield, and the others who provided me with great links on RSS feed creation.
Looking For A New Job?
- Advanced ColdFusion Developer at HD Web Studio
- ColdFusion Developer / Programmer at Blue Tangerine Solutions
- ColdFusion Web Developer (Junior or Mid-Level) at Pomegranate
- Full-Stack Software Developer at ClearPoint Strategy
- ColdFusion developer needed!!! at Ansira