Posted July 5, 2006 at 6:23 PM by Ben Nadel
What Other People Are Searching For
[ local search ]
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
I would recommend looking at Mootools (http://mootools.net) if you're not already familiar with it. It's my personal favorite JS library, followed by YUI (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/). Both are some of the newest libraries on the block. YUI is probably the most respected and well-thought-out library out there. I personally prefer Mootools over it though, since I'm a fan of its syntax and greater emphasis on code brevity.
I just starting playing with JQuery and it looks pretty awesome.