| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
Thats really coooooooooooooool.
I would like to see some photos... in competition/response to above youtube-video
Wow, that was a hilarious video! I particularly liked the line "Do you actually know CORBA?"
I sometimes wish the ColdFusion community had a discernible culture of some sort. The Perl community are so agreeable, with their Perl poetry and plain-old-documentation. Java folks tend to be a little abstract and utopian, but they mean well. And PHP coders are just so darn happy, especially with the proliferation of easy-to-hack CMS and blog software written in PHP for PHP.
ColdFusion may be alive and well, but I sure wouldn't mind being part of the big, warm & fuzzy, open source hug that is the Ruby on Rails movement / cult / revolution / what-have-you.
I have to admit, for the longest time, I always thought the CORBA in ColdFusion was actually "Cobra". I never actually stopped to READ the word. Only recently, did I notice that it wasn't Cobra :)
I am kind of surprised they didn't go for the "ColdFusion is dead" angle personally. I thought that was the standard.