Hank Hill On ColdFusion
Posted February 6, 2008 at 9:39 AM by Ben Nadel
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
Thats really coooooooooooooool.
I would like to see some photos... in competition/response to above youtube-video
Wow, that was a hilarious video! I particularly liked the line "Do you actually know CORBA?"
I sometimes wish the ColdFusion community had a discernible culture of some sort. The Perl community are so agreeable, with their Perl poetry and plain-old-documentation. Java folks tend to be a little abstract and utopian, but they mean well. And PHP coders are just so darn happy, especially with the proliferation of easy-to-hack CMS and blog software written in PHP for PHP.
ColdFusion may be alive and well, but I sure wouldn't mind being part of the big, warm & fuzzy, open source hug that is the Ruby on Rails movement / cult / revolution / what-have-you.
I have to admit, for the longest time, I always thought the CORBA in ColdFusion was actually "Cobra". I never actually stopped to READ the word. Only recently, did I notice that it wasn't Cobra :)
I am kind of surprised they didn't go for the "ColdFusion is dead" angle personally. I thought that was the standard.