Adam Lehman (Adobe Platform Evangelist) and several other ColdFusion developers in New York, including myself, are going to get together tomorrow night (Tuesday, Feb 5th) for what is apparently the first New York CFDrinks. It's gonna be at the Village Yokocho in Manhattan's East Village area. The drinking / eating / socializing should start around 7pm. I don't drink, but what I don't do in drinking, I certainly can make up for in eating (let's just say, chicken and cows chilling in the East Village area better be pretty careful!) :)
For more information, see Adam's post.
Looking For A New Job?
- Advanced ColdFusion Developer at HD Web Studio
- ColdFusion Developer / Programmer at Blue Tangerine Solutions
- ColdFusion Web Developer (Junior or Mid-Level) at Pomegranate
- Full-Stack Software Developer at ClearPoint Strategy
- ColdFusion developer needed!!! at Ansira
So you're in NY Ben? I am a CF programmer in Windsor Ontario Canada, but our corporate office is in Manhattan, and I head there once a year in August. I am certainly going to be taking you out for drinks if you're available in August!
Sounds good my friend.