Adam Lehman (Adobe Platform Evangelist) and several other ColdFusion developers in New York, including myself, are going to get together tomorrow night (Tuesday, Feb 5th) for what is apparently the first New York CFDrinks. It's gonna be at the Village Yokocho in Manhattan's East Village area. The drinking / eating / socializing should start around 7pm. I don't drink, but what I don't do in drinking, I certainly can make up for in eating (let's just say, chicken and cows chilling in the East Village area better be pretty careful!) :)
For more information, see Adam's post.
Looking For A New Job?
- Software Engineer at Fairfax County Public Schools
- Senior Coldfusion Engineer - Can work remotely at Eventsquid LLC
- Hiring Senior Cold Fusion Engineers at Giva, Inc.
- Web Developer at Association for Computing Machinery
- SQL/ColdFusion Database Developer at NADAP
So you're in NY Ben? I am a CF programmer in Windsor Ontario Canada, but our corporate office is in Manhattan, and I head there once a year in August. I am certainly going to be taking you out for drinks if you're available in August!
Sounds good my friend.