Yesterday, I was doing a little bit of server work, which I am fairly new at, and something took way way way longer than I thought it would. Sorry, if anyone tried to visit my site yesterday and found it to be not working, or found the comments to be deactivated. I had some information that was propagating and I just didn't know it would take that long.
Everything should be up and running fine now. If you see anything that looks or acts incorrectly, please contact me and let me know.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs