Yesterday, I was doing a little bit of server work, which I am fairly new at, and something took way way way longer than I thought it would. Sorry, if anyone tried to visit my site yesterday and found it to be not working, or found the comments to be deactivated. I had some information that was propagating and I just didn't know it would take that long.
Everything should be up and running fine now. If you see anything that looks or acts incorrectly, please contact me and let me know.
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Web Application Developer at Fidano
- .Net Software Developer at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion Developer Position at AIMG
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Role w. Opportunity to Learn and be Trained on Java at Right-Resources