Yesterday, I was doing a little bit of server work, which I am fairly new at, and something took way way way longer than I thought it would. Sorry, if anyone tried to visit my site yesterday and found it to be not working, or found the comments to be deactivated. I had some information that was propagating and I just didn't know it would take that long.
Everything should be up and running fine now. If you see anything that looks or acts incorrectly, please contact me and let me know.
Looking For A New Job?
- AngularJS Content Creators at AngularJobs.com
- Senior Coldfusion Developer - Remote Position at MeetingPlay
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- ColdFusion Developer at GAP Solutions, Inc.
- Expert Coldfusion Developer with extensive Microsoft Media Services expertise at Atprime Media Services