Yesterday, I was doing a little bit of server work, which I am fairly new at, and something took way way way longer than I thought it would. Sorry, if anyone tried to visit my site yesterday and found it to be not working, or found the comments to be deactivated. I had some information that was propagating and I just didn't know it would take that long.
Everything should be up and running fine now. If you see anything that looks or acts incorrectly, please contact me and let me know.
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com