I am working on using some AJAX type stuff in my site's administration. The AJAX code itself is not that crazy or hard. For me, the hardest part is coming up with an interface that is AJAX-friendly, but is also consistent with the rest of my application. I want AJAX to be integrated seamlessly. I don't want someone (me) to go a page and have it be glaringly obvious that this is an AJAX page.
Why is design so freakin' hard?
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Web Application Developer at Fidano
- .Net Software Developer at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion Developer Position at AIMG
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Role w. Opportunity to Learn and be Trained on Java at Right-Resources