I am working on using some AJAX type stuff in my site's administration. The AJAX code itself is not that crazy or hard. For me, the hardest part is coming up with an interface that is AJAX-friendly, but is also consistent with the rest of my application. I want AJAX to be integrated seamlessly. I don't want someone (me) to go a page and have it be glaringly obvious that this is an AJAX page.
Why is design so freakin' hard?
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs