I am working on using some AJAX type stuff in my site's administration. The AJAX code itself is not that crazy or hard. For me, the hardest part is coming up with an interface that is AJAX-friendly, but is also consistent with the rest of my application. I want AJAX to be integrated seamlessly. I don't want someone (me) to go a page and have it be glaringly obvious that this is an AJAX page.
Why is design so freakin' hard?
Looking For A New Job?
- IT Manager - ColdFusion/SQL web application developer at ARELLO
- DevOps Engineer at Linode
- Software Engineer at Linode
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- Senior Application Developer at Fidano