AJAX Cool, Interface Hard
Posted June 30, 2006 at 11:19 AM by Ben Nadel
I am working on using some AJAX type stuff in my site's administration. The AJAX code itself is not that crazy or hard. For me, the hardest part is coming up with an interface that is AJAX-friendly, but is also consistent with the rest of my application. I want AJAX to be integrated seamlessly. I don't want someone (me) to go a page and have it be glaringly obvious that this is an AJAX page.
Why is design so freakin' hard?
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.