Good Family Values: Click Is Classic Adam Sandler
Posted June 29, 2006 at 7:58 AM by Ben Nadel
I pulled my first with-girlfriend double-feature last weekend, sneaking from Nacho Libre into Click on the price of one admission ticket. After seeing Nacho Libre I needed a pick-me-up and Click delivered. For those of you who are Adam Sandler fans, you will know that from his slap-stick comedy to his serious roles, Sandler's movies have a resounding positive moral message and quality values. Click was a good mixture of physical comedy, gripping, emotional moments, and positive messages. And did I mention that Christopher Walken was awesome! If you are not a Walken fan, you are most like retarded to some degree (I am sorry to have to be the one to tell you this).
Overall, definitely recommended. Be prepared to get chocked up.
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
Guys, I've got a fever. And the only cure... is more cowbell!
Trust me, fellas, you're gonna want this cow bell!
Have you seen Fatboy Slim's Weapon of Choice music video starring Christopher Walken dancing and flying? If not, get out your favorite peer-to-peer app. :-) It totally rocks.
That's funny you mention it, I was actually just watching it on YouTube a few weeks ago. I love the Walken!
Top Walken Performances
1. Christopher Walken in the infamous "Gotta Have More Cowbell"
2. Christopher Walken as Clem in Joe Dirt
3. Christopher Walken as Morty in Click
This guy just makes movies. He's awesome (not to take anything away from the always funny Sandler and hot Kate Beckinsale).
Oh yeah, Clem in Joe Dirt was great! "No, your tone - it's all wrong!"