Last weekend I went to see a matinee of Nacho Libre. I am HUGE Jack Black fan and I have to say that this movie was very disappointing. Rarely funny and with horrible accents that fade from spanish to italian, it was a movie clearly aimed at a younger age group. To support this, the children in the theatre were hootin' and hollerin' with delight at every oddly-timed fart joke and ridiculous wrestling moves. And the theme song! I wanted to eat my own ears off it was so bad. Don't see this movie.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Time ColdFusion Developer Needed at the Beach at InterCoastal Net Designs
- Senior Coldfusion Developer at The Toolkit Group
- Senior Application Developer (Coldfusion) at American Access Casualty Company
- Front end engineer - AngularJS focus at Corbis
- Senior Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
Not as disappointing as Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny. What a shame...
Oh that sucks to know. I haven't seen it yet. I will wait till the video comes out (although i guess I don't have a choice at this point - it's probably not in theatres any more). It's such a shame as I love the music and I love Jack Black... why can't he make a rockin' awesome movie?