Taking off now to head up north for Thanksgiving with the family. My plan is start eating at roughly 5pm tonight and then to stop eating on Friday, sometime in the mid to late afternoon. My family takes Thanksgiving very seriously and most of us end up in pain at some point. Things I am looking forward to the most (food-wise):
- Mashed Potatoes
- Rice Pudding
- Pumpkin Pie
- Ice Cream
My Sophomore year in college, I actually gained 8 lbs. over the course of the holiday. But that was a long time ago when I was eating like a beast. I don't want to be too glutenous this year, as the pain is never fun (certainly a pyrrhic victory) and I am trying to workout and watch my weight.
Anyway, have a great holiday everyone.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Web Applications Developer/Analyst, Sr. at Oxford College of Emory University
- Lead Programmer 7+ Years Experience- ColdFusion/Expert Web Designer at AtPrime Media Services
- Senior Developer at Quality Bicycle Products
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- Coldfusion Developer at Cavulus