Getting ColdFusion And XStandard Kickin' Into High Gear
Posted June 28, 2006 at 6:10 PM by Ben Nadel
Dan G. Switzer, II has taken my ColdFusion web services solutions and enhanced it by implementing the spell checker. He is using the Jazzy Spell Checker Java API. Awesome work Dan! When I get some free time I am going integrate his code into my source. There are several other minor updates from his code that I will be integrating including some param definitions and an errors directory.
Why is XStandard so freakin' sweet?!? Why is ColdFusion so freakin' sweet?!?
What Other People Are Searching For
[ local search ]
coldfusion browser wysiwyg xhtml
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.